Failure to conceive after one year of regular sexual attempt Without contraception.
ln Ayurveda Infertility Includes couples can conceive but due to repeated abortions and miscarriages the women is unable to carry the pregancy to full term.
Both Men and Women have an equal role to play in child birth. But women are traditionally blamed for it .
1) Structural Defects of reprodctive organs.
2) Menstrual - Irregural, painful, scanty periods.
3) Ovulation Defects.
4) Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
5) Tubal block.
6) Uterine fibroids.
7) Prolapse of Uterus.
9) Pelvic Inflamatory Disease (PID).
1) Improper development of the reproductive organs.
2) Trauma to the genital organs.
3) Problems with sperm:
Sperms few in number (Oligospermia).
No sperm Cells (Azoospermia).
Few Sperm cells and decreased.
motility (Oligo astheno spermia).
4) Defect Function such as in Erection or Ejaculation, Retrograde ejaculation.
5) Other General diseases.
5) Poor Nutrition.
6) Athletic training.
7) Over Weight and Under weight.
8) Tobacco Smoking, alcohol, environmental toxins, long term usage of medicines and steriods.
1) Usage of oral contraceptive pills.
2) Anti psychotic drugs.